Yesterday I was given 5 different awards by Robin from http://witlessdatingafterfifty.wordpress.com. The Inner Peace Award, the Awesome Blog Content, Most Influential Blog Award, Sunshine Award and Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Wow! I am stunned and very touched by such a sweet gesture. Robin is someone I just recently started to follow, and I’ve found such a diversity in her posts. Her title suggests that she is posting about dating, but there are so many more topics that she talks about. I have really enjoyed all of it. There are tips on how to be green, what is the meaning of the expression o.k. , integrational living, just to mention a few. She is very knowledgeable and loves to do research. I’ve learned so much from her in a short time.
I decided to go with the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. The sketch of a dragon is pretty darn cool. And one award is just fine!
If you don’t feel like accepting because you’re not into awards, no worries. I just want you to know how much I think of you. And honestly 15 is not enough. I truly enjoy all the blogs that I read, and I hope that you know that, when you see me come back and visit you.
The rules for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award are:
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your winners in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
5. Present seven interesting things about yourself.
So, let me think …
Seven interesting things about myself:
1. When I was a senior in high school my last school project was to be the pianist for the musical: “You’re a Good Man Charlie Brown”
2. I didn’t get into photography until I was in my 40’s. Now it’s my career!
3. I have severe insomnia which has led me to meditation and nutrition. Sometimes a handicap can be a good teacher.
4. When I was 10 I went to the library and did research on how writers get published. I still have that piece of paper!
5. I love to take long walks, in fact I could hike all day.
6. I am a volunteer chaplain at my church, which means I pray with people.
7. I’ve always wanted a tatoo of a rose! But so far I haven’t gotten it.
Here are 15 wonderful bloggers to check out: